Tuesday 30 September 2014

READ-A-THON #1 : RYBSAT Round 3 TBR

Heya!!!

So I'm participating in my first ever Read-a-thon! Woohoo! 

Finally a Read-A-Thon that the timing is right. It will take place from 1 Oct 2014 to 8 Oct 2014 which will be held during my mid semester break!

The Read Your Bookshelve-A-Thon aka RYBSAT is hosted by Miranda from Bookss101 and Gary from BookNeedLove

Check out their links for more detail of the RYBSAT Read-A-Thon

The shelve I'm choosing


During this read-a-thon you pick a place on your book shelf and read the books from there on. This books are on the 'lighter' side of the shelve where most book are paperback and under 400 pages and that they are small to carry around as I will be on holiday so I don't want to bring thick books or hard back books around.
 
TBR GOAL


My aim is to read at least 4 books but I choose 5 for if time permits!



 
 
Part of the Read-A-Thon will be taken place when I am on my mid-term break so I plan to take Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti and Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan along with me.




So hopefully I'll be able to achieve my RYBSAT goals, knock down my TBR and that the first Read-A-Thon I take part in won't be an epic fail.

Follow me on Twitter @rotanrm and Instagram @rotanrm as well as Goodreads @Rou Min Tan where you can follow my reading progress.

If you're taking part in the Read-A-Thon don't forget to put in the hash tag #RYBSAT

Good Luck and Happy Reading!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment