Saturday 14 February 2015

Top 10 Bookish Boyfriends



Its that time of the year guys... Happy Valentines Day or as for me Single Awareness day!


And once again I don't have a boyfriend... ah well #ForeverAlone

I do however have a shelve filled with bookish lovers so instead of moping around and drowning my myself in chocolates, I'm listing down my top 10 swoon worthy fictional boyfriends (BTW sorry to the future Boyfriend if you are READING THIS and turned out to be nothing like them... I'll still love you!! MUAHAHAHA)!

1) Étienne St. Clair from by 


French name, British accent, American school... Anna confuse!

I love all the bookish boyfriend in the Anna and the french kiss companion series but my top favorites is still St Clair especially when we get to read more of his sweet, playful and cheeky personality trough the trilogy.

I was charmed with Etienne trough the series and though there were times in Anna when he did some STUPID stuff, I still love the guy. Also I love how he is a bit of a history nerd and its fun watching him going on a tangent about his history facts.

Also British accents are one of my weakness :3 

2) Prince Maxon from  by 

My heart flips trough the selection series when I read about Prince Maxon!




Sweet, charming, down to earth and oh so gentlemanly, I love how he is caring for America and the girls in the selection even though he is kinda awkward and clueless around them which makes it cuter to read his interactions with them (especially America).


3) Jamie from by 


British accent, sweet, cheeky, badass and caring. Gah he is one of those guys who are just effortless cool! I love reading about Jamie trough Spark and I can't wait to read more of him trough the series!

Click here for my review on Spark

4) Augustus Walters from by 










Though I also like the character Newt, MINHO awesomeness in The Maze Runner Series steals my heart especially as the series progresses.



He is probably one of the most badass characters I've ever read! I meant he is the keeper of the runner so COME ON!

The more I read about his character the more I fall for not just his cocky yet though as a nail personality but also his snarky and sassy remark, logic quick thinking actions and his loyalty to his friends.

He's always there to save the day so I know I can count on him if I (touch wood need saving :P

Yah if anyone can point the direction to where I can get me a Minho please let me know!~ joke!!!~

Click here for my review of The Maze Runner


Ah Wesley Rush i like Bianca in the book hated the jackass womaniser at first but as the book progresses and we see his conpasionate side i melted!!


Need i say more?!?! xD

Click here for my Review on The Duff

7) Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles by Mariessa Meyer


Thorne is one of those 'bad boys' that i adore.

Charming sexy Captian with a hilarious sassy personality! He is a bit egoistic and is ALWAYS flirty but I always have fun reading about him especially his banters with Cinder.

Also in Cress he shows softer side when with Cress... well most of the time.





Ezra is the only MC character in his list. His snarky, nerdy and unique narration is what makes me love the guy and love what's going on in his head!

Thanks to a tragedy that ended his athletic career, he moves on in life and he rediscover himself making him one of the best character arc I've ever read. 


      

There is so much to love about this guy! He is one of the characters I connected with and cared for. If you like how Gus from TFIOS talks about metaphors, you'll love Ezra and his intelligent, sarcastic and full of puns dialog.

Full Review (Click Here)

One of the most underrated bookish boyfriends out there!!!

I love the guy from the moment he called Aurora 'Hey Princess'. Though trough the book Aurora hates him, he is still loyal and sweet to her!!

If you love 'boy next door' sorta guys, Hayden is the man! 


10) Will Wagner from by 



Anyways Will is probably the first bookish boyfriend I swoon over. Meg Cabot is good at writing fictional crushes, Will is my favorite of the bunch. 


So that's my top list of fictional boyfriends. Let me know in the comments if any of the ones I mention are on your list of if you have any suggestions.



Till then if you have nothing so do this Valentine day, curl up with a cup of hot chocolate or tea or coffee or whatever beverage you please with a nice comfy book!

Of if you're up for a readathon challenge, click here and join the Bookentine readathon where we are reading contemporary books from the 14 Feb to the 21 Feb. 



I am currently reading by for the readathon and so far its flipping cute!!! 


http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCUAWP6QVvVlzhQG12lycQJw&ei=zMi3U4PLHIarkwXziYHQAg&usg=AFQjCNG0Zc952xsGoL6t-VO-JpAm3c3BCA&sig2=p1LtVCY2r5lC9ddpaqTqgAhttps://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5251690-rou-min

Till Next Time 


2 comments:

  1. I just have to add Adrian Ivashkov to that list because ADRIAN IVASHKOV!!!!!!! ASLKJHFSLDKJFHLSKDJFHSDK *flailing* HE IS LIKE, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!! <3 <3 <3 And umm also Will Herondale. :) I 'll have to read a few more of these books and meet these boys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slowly working my way into the VA series! Heard nothing but good and SWOON WORTHY things about Adrian!!!! xD yes check them out!!!!

      Delete