Sunday 17 May 2015

READ-A-THON #4 : #RYBSAT Round 5 TBR!!!


Heya!!
So I'll be participating in RYBSAT Round 5 from 18 MAY 2015 to 25 MAY 2015
The Read Your Bookshelve-A-Thon aka RYBSAT is hosted by Miranda from Bookss101, Gary from BookNeedLove, Lainey from gingerreadslainey and Nahomy from Cassiopeia's Books

Check out their links for more detail of the RYBSAT Read-A-Thon. Also check you the RYBSAT twitter and Instagram account @RYBSAT15


I'm choosing 4 books this round from The Heir to All The Bright Places.

Follow me on Twitter @rotanrm and Instagram @rotanrm as well as Goodreads @Rou Min Tan where you can follow my reading progress.


Also check out my Youtube channel where I chit chat about the books I'm gonna read.

If you're taking part in the Read-A-Thon don't forget to put in the hash tag #RYBSAT

Good Luck and Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment