Sunday 2 August 2015

Anticipated YA release for Second Half of 2015


A while ago i did my Anticipated releases for May 2015 and those were literally the only anticipated reads I had for the first half of 2015.

Now were in the middle of the year and the second half of 2015 releases are the books I have my eyes on so lets get to the list! Also while making this list I realise some of this books have actually been push back, making November the month where most of this new releases will be out and the month I'll probably go broke.



Expected publication: August 4th 2015 by Harlequin Teen 

I'm super excited for this as I love Let's get Lost and wanted more from this author.

Am looking forward to this as its a bucket list scenario reminding me of Since You've been gone.

Check out:
Let's Get Lost (Review Here)



Expected publication: September 15th 2015 by Balzer + Bray

I read Julie Murphy's 'Side Effect May Vary' last year and enjoyed it! I can't wait to read Dumplin' as its one of those books that we rarely see in YA and NEED MORE OF as it deals with body image!

Also there are talks of Dumplin' being made into the movie! Can Rebel Wilson be the MC???? 






Expected publication: September 1st 2015 by Walker Books Australia 

SOMEONE GIVE ME THIS BOOK YESTERDAY!!!!! 

I love love LOVE Spark and am anticipating Stray!! Kickass characters, plot and cover = FLIPPING KICKASS BOOK! I'm looking forward to reading more of the Spark world and learning more of Evie's powers.

This is one sequel not to be missed and an Aussie YA that EVERYONE and their puppies need to check out!

Also need more Jamie *SWOON* romance in my life!!! 

Check out:



Expected publication: October 6th 2015 by St. Martin's Griffin

'Fangirl' was the first book I read Rainbow Rowell and got me hooked on her writing! 

This is sort of a sequel/ companion book to Fangirl and am looking forward to seeing how this 'fanfiction' fiction goes.




Expected publication: November 10th 2015 by Feiwel and Friends 

I ALSO NEED THIS BOOK IN MY LIFE LAST YEAR!!! The last book in the Lunar Chronicles series Winter is the book I'm mostly looking forward to this year. 

If you read Cress you'll know that CLIFFHANGER hit me hard!





 The Game of Lives (The Mortality Doctrine #3) by James Dashner 


Expected publication: November 17th 2015 by Delacorte Press 

I NEEDED THIS BOOK the moment I finish Rule Of Thoughts cause Cliffhanger! James Dashner is one of my favorite authors and am looking forward to the last book in this series. 

Also anyone who loves gaming and the friendship in Harry Potter needs to read this series!

Check Out:

The Eye of Minds (The Mortality Doctrine #1) by James Dashner  (Review Here)
The Rule Of Thoughts (The Mortality Doctrine #2) by James Dashner (Review Here)



Expected publication: November 3rd 2015 by Harper Teen

I adored the first book and NEED THIS in my life as I want more of Paul! 
Am looking forward as we are gonna visit familiar places but also some new places.

Mostly I am in love with the cover and the idea of parallel universe hopping.

Check Out:

A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by Claudia Gray (Review Here)

So I'm slowly gonna cut my coffee budget so that I can afford this beauties I am excited to read all of them and hopefully they won't be a letdown.

Let me know your anticipated books for the second half of 2015 and if the are any book that I miss of my list that you think I need in my life in the comments.

Till Next time






No comments:

Post a Comment