Thursday 15 January 2015

READ-A-THON #2 : #RYBSAT Round 4 TBR!!!


Heya!!
So I'll be participating in RYBSAT Round 4 from 16 Jan 2015 to 23 Jan 2015
The Read Your Bookshelve-A-Thon aka RYBSAT is hosted by Miranda from Bookss101, Gary from BookNeedLove and Lainey from gingerreadslainey
Check out their links for more detail of the RYBSAT Read-A-Thon

The books I'm choosing 


Like the last round I'm choosing 5 books so here are the first 5 books I pulled out of my TBR basket.

I'm gonna start from Love and other Foreign Languages and work my way down to On The Jellicoe Road .

 Follow me on Twitter @rotanrm and Instagram @rotanrm as well as Goodreads @Rou Min Tan where you can follow my reading progress.
Also check out my Youtube channel where I chit chat about the books I'm gonna read.

If you're taking part in the Read-A-Thon don't forget to put in the hash tag #RYBSAT

Good Luck and Happy Reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment