Thursday 30 October 2014

Bookish Characters I want to be for Halloween

Heya!!! 

So last week I did a Ready Play Blog post on Video Game characters I want to be for Halloween so I thought why not make a Bookish version of this post.

1) Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles 
The first character that comes to mind if I need to dress up last minute for Halloween is Cinder! 
I love Cinder and her strong badass personality as well as her sarcastic humor! 

Also it will be kinda easy do dress up as her as I have everything I need to be as Cinder in my wardrobe minus the cyborg spare parts. Cargo pants, tank top/plain black shirt and combat boots I'm all set as Cinder.

2) Cath from Fangirl


Since Fangirl is the story of my life in my first year of university, it will be cool to dress as Cath since I am a Uni student by day and Fangirl by night. 

With comfy cloaths, fake glasses (i don't wear glasses), my laptop and maybe even a 'KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON' shirt and I'll be good to go. Also might consider carrying around my laptop or a 'Simon Snow' novel.

All i need is Levi to make me Starbucks xD

3) Tris or Tori from Divergent series


Basically it will be cool and badass to be Dauntless! Also Tris and Tory are my favorite Characters in the series (part from Four).

 Just need all things black and fitting and that looks like work out cloths, combat boots and a leather jacket. With some silver chain like jewelery, heavy dark make up and 'tattoos' and I'm all set to go!


So those are the bookish characters I want to be for Halloween. Let me know in the comments what characters you want to be for Halloween.





No comments:

Post a Comment